Senior Citizen Programs
Maryann Donlon Senior Citizen Programs meet the social, athletic, and general needs of the area’s senior citizens. Monthly activities include traditional and digital bingo, bowling and movie outings, Punch N Paint, exercise, game nights and more! Check the calendar below for upcoming events.
We care about the overall condition of all senior citizens, which is why we encourage for them to engage in our PEPercise program. PEPercise is a way for senior citizens to exercise in order to remain healthy through walking, workout, and stretching exercises. There are several benefits to our PEPercise program including the following:
- Increased flexibility
- Muscle rehab
- Consistently stretch muscles to ensure body stays in best shape possible
- Prevent potential muscle issues including lower back pain
- Increased health and fitness
- Overall happiness is increased
Day: Wednesdays and Fridays
Instructor: Henry Stephens
Project Education Plus offers various monthly activities for senior citizens like bowling. 1-2 times a month, the traditional game of bowling allows seniors to engage with their youthful side, while they socialize and compete against each other.
- Bowling filled with socializing, competition, and most importantly, fun!
- Healthy and savory snacks
- Different bowling alleys
Project Education Plus offers various monthly activities for senior citizens, one of the most joyous is bingo. Bingo is a game that is universally enjoyed, but PEP takes it a step further. With the many prizes we offer, you will not want to miss the upcoming game of bingo! Meeting 1-2 times a month, our bingo events consist of the following:
- Themed bingo games, such as holidays and monthly themes
- Exclusive prizes
- Delicious and savory meals
- Guest performers